We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

WTF! :D

Did you really just transition from people dying to "We are the World"? Oh My GOD! That was hilarious!

Rockin' Pico Day Rockin' Pico Day

Question

Why does Darnell have white hands?

EvilSeed responds:

My mistake, should be fixed now.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

ftw!

I LOL'd out my anus!

Hand Job Hand Job

Wow!

Hey, that's the idea I came up with for My NG! Oh yeah, It's was also referred to by title in my blog post about My NG! Strange...

Short Flash about Bill M. Short Flash about Bill M.

funny

but next time don't use the clock crew voice mabober. It's quite annoying. It's the one of the only thing keeping me from enjoying any clockcrew submission. Meh. To each their own I guess. Pretty amusing.

ZombieLincoln responds:

The more I look at the word "mabober," the more I like it!

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Hmmm...

...let me think about this. OH YEAH! LOLOLOLOL! Enjoyed it.

Filtered Reality Filtered Reality

You should try...

...To hit a bowl every once and again. That's put some perspective on your dreams! Hell, It'll put prespective on just about everything. Think of it as a disk defrag for you head!

Good job btw. The only criticism is the narration. You seem to end every sentence like you just finished moving something heavy. I don't know if you know what I mean by that. Keep it up, just work on the voice acting. Audio quality was good too.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I can only say one thing

jes!

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

EEEEMO!

For a bit there I thought there was gunna be some kind of internet predator thing going on. Then maybe I thought, "hey, it would be hilarious if emo girl ended up being a boy" That didn't happen either. :(

It was so dramatic. Needlessly dramatic. The story itself was not so dramatic, but the animation was.

It's like putting hilarious music to jew killing. It's still not funny.

I'm sorry, i'm ranting now. You definately have potential as an artist/animator (having watched your other work) you just need to cut back on the drama a bit. Life really isn't that dramatic. It's actually quite boring. You know, unless you live in Darfur or Haiti. Then life's pretty damned dramatic. Meh.

You get the 5 for potential. You get the rest when you can equalize the drama and the content.

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

Wow!

You guys just kick that projects ass! Nice job!